Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Today's vet Appointment

Today we went to the vet for my dogs to get checked out, blah blah.... but first of all, my sister and I are allowed to go behind the desk over there sometimes, and we did today. The best part was that there were a new batch of four Toy Poodle Puppies!!! One we called "Moustache". He is a Chocolate brown with grey paws and a grey "moustache" and grey "eyebrows". He is very cute.

Then there were two Ashy blondes. One tooted a lot. I wasn't very surprised scince he was the chub of the bunch... and then the other was kind of the runt. Same color, but LOTS of difference. And the last was a Golden grey-ish color. He was the hyper one.

All four were very cute! "Moustache" loved hangin' out on my shoulder. At one point, I had one blonde in one hand, the other blonde in the other, "moustache" on my left foot and the Golden grey on my knee. (I was sitting down, of course)

Yah. Fun day. Now my big black dog seems HUGE compared to the pups about the size of a Grande Starbucks Cup!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your description of the puppies reminded me of what Tinker was like when I first brought him home. Do you remember Tinker when he was that little. You were pretty little yourself then. Tinker is about 8 years old now.

Grandma

Emily Tan said...

I do kind of remember a little tiny Tink! I was about 2 or 3!