Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'M BAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!

It's true! I'm Baaaaacccck!
Happy new year! Although I'm saying that REAL late. But hey, I could have just not said it! Well, that could've been better in some ways, but who cares?
Anyway, I've got BIG news:::::

I GET TO BE IN SACRAMENTO BALLET'S SLEEPING BEAUTY!!!!

Oh yah, you're probably thinking, whoopee, what's so exciting about that? WELL, I'm a ballerina, anyhow, so it's really exciting that the director hand picked me for the Garland Waltz in Sleeping Beauty!
Well, gotta go...

Love,
ME

3 comments:

Tan Family said...

Hi Emily! Congrats on getting a part in Sleeping Beauty!!!

Aunt Jenn

Joey Tan said...

Hey Em!

I can't beliiivve You're going to be in SLEEPIN BEAUTY! It sounds great.


Luv,
your cuz Joey

Emily Tan said...

hi jo and aunt jenn!

how do you like my blog? the dance for the sleeping beauty is easy, it's just holding the REALLY HEAVY garland of flowers is hard. I'll see you tomorrow!