Monday, April 14, 2008

ok, ok, ok... this is the last post for today! gosh!

alright already... just one more!!!
HAHA >>>>>>>>>>> :P i like popsicles. I want another one. hee hee.
i kinda wanna paint my toes, but also, if i do that, i'm gonna be up for another hour trying to make them perfect... ugh. i hate when you have to decide between having perfect toes or being perky and bright and happy in the morning.. but right now i choose perky, so yah. but otherwise, i would choose toes if it was an hour earlier.
hey, it's 11:11! my age twice! hahaha!!! anyhow, i gotta go check on my sister's blog and my cousin's blog. see you later???? ooooooh yeaah!! TOMORROW!!!

LOVE,
ME :P

3 comments:

Joey Tan said...

hi

Joey Tan said...

Hey em! I love your blog. It is really funny! I would make mine funny but my well our ES looks at my blog so it as to have the right puncuation, spelling, and not funny just a writing.... oh I forgot the word... assignment... yah.. I think I spelled that right... oh well by!

Joey Tan said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just read my other two comments and the last one sounds like I'm talking fast and it is so funny! hahahahahaha!!!!!!