Monday, April 14, 2008

STILL monday the 14th...

I couldn't help myself but to blog again.. ON THE SAME DAY... ah, well.
I really can't wait until Tobi and Kaci come to town!!!!! and Sunday the 27th is Kaci's 18th Bday.
I bet she is excited. 13 days till her birthday!
heehee. I need to clean my room. UGH!!! WHYYYYYY?????!!!!! Don't you just HATE cleaning your room? Especially when you like REALLY need to and stuff is like all over your floor.
But anyways, I think I was being a drama queeeeeeeeeennnnn... because i only need to pick up my nail polish, my uggs, a pillow, some shoes, a towel, a nail file and cotton balls. Not tooooo bad, eh?
Ok I REALLY, REALLY, REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLYYYYYY need an IM. Ah, well.

I am getting kind of bored. Ah, well. Did you know my sister has a blog? If you want to see it you gotta go to www.SoSydney.BlogSpot.com and see it.

She is 8 years old, her name is Sydney, and she has a hamster named FIFI. (the one my first blog was about.)
Well, I think i've ought to be a gettin-goin. See you tomorrow.... or later tonight if I get bored again! HAHA!!

SEe ya! '

LOVE<
MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

No comments: