Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday, June 20, 08 DRESS REHEARSAL

lalalaaa....
i am bored! two days ago my sister and i made a fort... it was cool. it's still behind our two hundred year old oak tree. the fort hasn't toppled over quite yet.... suprisingly... but the sheets used for walls always slide off............ does that count???
LOL.....................
My dance studio's recital dress rehearsal is today. After next friday dance class is OUT!!! SUMMER BREAK !!! yay.. but then again I'm taking classes over the summer anyway... oh well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THe day after recital two of my friends are sleeping over! One I haven't seen in FOREVER! The other I see just about every wednesday but I still can't wait to see them both! I know them from homeschool.
SO ya...
LOVE,
MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: