Monday, June 23, 2008

OUR FORT FELL DOWN!!!!!!!!! POOOOOOOOO!!! o well!
My friend is sleeping over tomorrow! I can't wait! I'll blog about what crazy things we do tomorrow and the next day.

Did you know that right brained people think more imaginatively and left brained people think more logically? Science has told (and maybe proved) that right handed people think more logically than left handed people!

By the way, I started a Bonsai Tree. If you don't know what a Bonsai Tree is, it's any type of tree that you train to stay little. It takes years and years to trim, wire and tie together a beautiful Bonsai!
Yesterday I planted a baby Silk Tree in a little pot. I am going to Bonsai that. It will be very cute, considering it will have little pink puffy flowers when it blossoms...

How you do Bonsai is that you have to restrict the roots so growth and development of the leaves and flowers is limited. That's how it stays pretty small.
You then trim, wire, ETC over time. It took 15 years for a silk tree to be perfect. I found that out by researching Bonsai silk trees! That is a long time!

I am also trying to re-root a money tree. That's when you cut a little sprout of the tree growing out of the tree off, and you immediatley put it in clean water. Then after a while, roots will appear.
You have to wait till the roots look strong enough to hold the tree up, then you can re-plant it into a little pot.
I am going to Bonsai my baby Money Tree. It will also be cute...

Why I chose to Bonsai a SILK tree is because they will grow in almost any soil and are very cooporative with weather. I still make sure it has enough water though. I water it when it's not so hot outside so it won't fry.
(Garden Tip:: water when it's morning or evening, not when it's really hot so your plants will not boil!)

I have my silk tree in a little tin pot. It compliments the shade of green the ferns are. My money tree is still re-rooting in a little vase of water.
I think my fingers are about to stop typing all together -- this is a long post!

LOVE,
MMMMEEEEEE

No comments: