Thursday, June 19, 2008

THURSDAY JUNE 19 08

IT is SUMMER break !!!!!!!
I'm just gonna be RaNdOm because I want to be rAnDoM because I don't know why I want to be rAnDoM but i will be RaNdOm because OK i'll just stop now.
So much has happened since I last blogged!!! I got an ATV *my sis did too* , we got a BBQ and a fire pit, which i LLLOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE to roast marshmallows in, my dance recital dress rehearsal is TOMORROW, the actual SHOW is a week and a day from now (da 27) I'm having friends over like crazy and... uh... it's just summer break so that means SWIMMING!!! DUH
We are remodeling the yard! I'm soooo excited for how pretty it will look! I have uuhh... TEN or MORE mosquito bites just on my feet and legs... one on my shoulder... and that's it! That's because I roast marshmallows at night when they all come out... so ya.
doyy... I dunno wut else 2 say... C U L8ER??? well, ok BYES!!!

LOVE,
MMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!